Develop learners’ mathematical fluency, problem solving and reasoning skills using the mastery approach.
– Introduce topics through engaging starter activities
– Develop mathematical language with New Words and worked examples
– Illustrate topics clearly and vividly with imaginative design and relatable characters
– Build fluency and mathematical reasoning skills by exploring,
clarifying, practising and then extending concepts to ensure learners master mathematical ideas
– Enhance learners’ ability to apply their skills and solve non-routine mathematical problems, by ensuring they secure a deep conceptual understanding of the subject.